Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Housing Arrangements




I just got moved out of the Astronomy dorm that I have been sharring and now have a little bungalow(cabin) of my own. It is in the historic housing section meaning it was built a very long time ago, but I like it and am excited to have my own place.
This is the wayside sign not too far away from my cabin and it talks about the cabins in the area and their historic significance.


The Rim Walk is getting better and better and now it is time to start working on my Kids Program. I think it will be related to the wild animals in the park. Maybe they could pick their animal that they get to represent for the hour and learn everything about them. Then after all of the different projects that help them learn about their animal they get to come up and tell everybody something they learned. Hmmm... any suggestions would be welcome. Junior Rangers and little kids interested in nature and the parks are so cute!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a great thing to do with the children, let them portray the animal of their choice after they learn about it. I can't wait to come and see you there and show us what you do. Glad you got your own place too. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete